UHCG FZE on behalf of UnitedHealthcare Global Medical are currently inviting applications from experienced and self-motivated Occupational Health Nurses to join the occupational health team based in Aberdeen.
Duties may include
- Managing a full range of Fitness to Work and Health Surveillance services, including health screening, venepuncture, travel health and vaccination, substance abuse screening, dispensing medicine and basic health advice
- Sickness absence case management, with the support of the Occupational Health Physician
- Providing support to a first line emergency advisory service for staff
- Delivering lifestyle and work related health promotion campaigns
- Maintaining stocks of medical consumables
- Maintaining accurate consultation records and other health data into the medical records database