|Position:||Ghanaian Offshore Doctors|
|Sector:||Oil & Gas|
|Contract:||from November 2019 - ongoing|
|Rotation:||4 weeks on: 4 weeks off|
Our client UnitedHealthcare Global Medical are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and registered Ghanaian doctors who have experience in emergency medicine to support an oil and gas project. Candidates must be fluent in English.
Successful candidates will provide primary health care and emergency medical response and trauma care. Duties may also include delivering first aid training, health and fitness initiatives and risk assessments.
· Registered Doctor with current registration/licence to practice
· Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
· Advanced Trauma certificates (ITLS, PHTLS, ATLS or equivalent)
· Certificate of Medical fitness
· Computer literate
· High levels of health and fitness